The 15th Annual WV Small Farm Conference offers more than 110 different classes regarding topics such as: Animal Production, Farm Management, Marketing, Beginning and Advanced Horticulture, Local Food Community, Value Adding and Wholesale Markets, Farm-to-School, Agritourism, Risk Management and Farmers Markets.
- Unlock the potential of West Virginia small farms to produce food profitably.
- Help small farms transition from commodity production to food production for community and local consumption.
- Support West Virginia’s 22,000 small farm families by:
- Providing reliable, tested knowledge about current trends, needed skills, and latest production and operation information
- Building an understanding of how to develop a successful small farming enterprise.
- Support and further develop West Virginia’s food system and local communities by encouraging local production, processing, wholesale and retail marketing, and consumption.
For more information please visit: